The Clothesline Project: Harris "Health Cares About DV"
The Clothesline Project is a visual display of t-shirts created by survivors of intimate partner violence, or by the friends or family members of victims. Please come walk-the-line and help us increase awareness about the impact of violence in people's lives; celebrate the strength of survivors; and break the silence that often surrounds domestic violence.
The Clothesline will be on display in several locations throughout Domestic Violence Awareness Month:
• October 1st - Goshen (Orange County Gov't Center) Press Conference at 12:30pm
• October 2nd - Monticello (Sullivan County Gov't Center) Press Conference at 12:30pm
• October 14th - Middletown (Galleria at Crystal Run)
• October 16th - Newburgh (Cornerstone Family Healthcare and Montefiore St. Luke's Cornwall Hospital)
• October 16th - Harris (Catskill Regional Medical Center)
• October 17th - Port Jervis (Veterans Memorial Park at Orange Square)