Together we have the power to improve lives.
- $25 - Cost of new sheets and a pillow for a shelter resident.
- $50 - A round trip cab ride to court.
- $75 - Pays for a client's professional counseling session.
- $100 - Provides food for a survivor and two children for a week.
- $200 - Covers one day of emergency shelter and support services.
One day of safety can change lives. Your donation will support our mission to build an informed, just, and accountable society so all people can experience supportive and safe relationships free from abuse, exploitation, and oppression. We do this by education, prevention, advocacy, and providing comprehensive services, including shelter to victims and survivors of interpersonal violence, human trafficking, sexual violence, and other types of crime victimization.
Donate by mail by sending your check to: Fearless! Hudson Valley, Inc. P.O. Box 649, Newburgh, NY 12551
Donate online by completing the form below.